10th Annual Roastin' at the Rivah Oyster Roast
Fredericksburg Fairgrounds - Fredericksburg, VA
On November 2, “Roastin’ at the Rivah” will celebrate its tenth anniversary at the Fredericksburg Fairgrounds! Mary Washington Hospital Foundation would like to invite you to come out to support this great event that benefits the Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic (The Clinic).
Enjoy all-you-can-eat roasted, fried, raw and stewed oysters, bbq with all the fixin's, and unlimited beverages provided by J.F. Fick, Inc., live entertainment, and the ever so popular Silent Auction!
Make a difference in your community!
In 2012, The Clinic saw a 74% increase in new patient applications as they provided over 10,200 medical and dental visits to 1,763 patients. In addition, The Clinic dispensed more than 55,800 prescriptions so that many patients did not have to go without their medications. Thanks to the support of over 600 dedicated volunteers who provided a total of over 27,000 hours of on-site service, The Clinic was able to respond swiftly and compassionately to meet the complex health needs of those who needed it. Since 2007, The Moss Free Clinic has provided comprehensive healthcare services to over 6,113 uninsured and medically underserved individuals by providing 56,000 patient visits.
Purchase tickets online. Tickets cost $75 per person.
All guests must be 21 years or older.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- Rappahannock Railway Workers Museum 11700 Main St., Fredericksburg, VA
- Fredericksburg Fairgrounds 2400 Airport Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds 2400 Airport Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- Blue & Gray Brewing Co. 3300 Dill Smith Drive, Fredericksburg, VA
- Lee's Retreat Brewpub at Blue & Gray Brewing Co. 3300 Dill Smith Drive, Fredericksburg, VA
- Roma's Pizza 203 Lansdowne Road, Fredericksburg, VA