Autism Acceptance Walk presented by the Autism Society of Northern Virginia
Fredericksburg Fairgrounds - Fredericksburg, VA
Come out and join us for our second annual Autism Acceptance Walk. All walkers receive free food, a t-shirt and the chance to win dozens of prizes. There will also be a vendor fair full of resources and a sensory friendly carnival! Sign up your team at autismacceptance.org today.
In 2011, the Autism Society of Northern Virginia voted unanimously to take a Step UP from calling April Autism Awareness Month and begin CELEBRATING April as AUTISM ACCEPTANCE Month.
Our mission in this walk is to celebrate the gifts and talents that individuals with autism bring to our community and fundraise to increase our Intervention Assistance Fund, which offers mini-grants to individuals and families for treatments and services to meet their goals to live as independently as possible on the spectrum.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- Rappahannock Railway Workers Museum 11700 Main St., Fredericksburg, VA
- Fredericksburg Fairgrounds 2400 Airport Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds 2400 Airport Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- Blue & Gray Brewing Co. 3300 Dill Smith Drive, Fredericksburg, VA
- Lee's Retreat Brewpub at Blue & Gray Brewing Co. 3300 Dill Smith Drive, Fredericksburg, VA
- Roma's Pizza 203 Lansdowne Road, Fredericksburg, VA