What is ADHD?
Gari Melchers Home and Studio at Belmont - Falmouth, VA
Free health seminar presented by Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is the most commonly diagnosed behavioral disorder of childhood. Join Dr. Sala Webb, from the Virginia Treatment Center for Children, to learn more about the signs and symptoms of ADHD and the best treatment options.
Free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. For more information or to register, call (804) 828-0123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Falmouth, VA 22405
- Amy's Cafe 103 W. Cambridge St., Fredericksburg, VA
- AMY'S CAFE 123 W. CAMBRIDGE St., FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Weadon Studios and Fine Art 305 Hanson Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- VFW Post 3103 2701 Princess Anne St., Fredericksburg, VA
- Gari Melchers Home and Studio 224 Washington St., Fredericksburg, VA