The ABCs of Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat
Gari Melchers Home and Studio at Belmont - Falmouth, VA
Free health seminar presented by Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
Pediatric ear, nose, and throat (ENT) disorders are among the top reasons why a child may need to see a doctor. From ear infections to enlarged tonsils, kids can suffer from a variety of ailments that require prompt diagnosis and treatment.
Join Dr. Kelly Dodson, from the Department of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery, who will discuss the causes, symptoms and treatment options for common and complex ENT disorders.
Free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. For more information or to register, call (804) 828-0123 or email email@example.com
Falmouth, VA 22405
- Amy's Cafe 103 W. Cambridge St., Fredericksburg, VA
- AMY'S CAFE 123 W. CAMBRIDGE St., FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Weadon Studios and Fine Art 305 Hanson Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- VFW Post 3103 2701 Princess Anne St., Fredericksburg, VA
- Gari Melchers Home and Studio 224 Washington St., Fredericksburg, VA