Lyme Disease in Virginia
Gari Melchers Home and Studio at Belmont - Falmouth, VA
Free health seminar presented by Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
In 2011, 96 percent of all Lyme disease cases were reported from 13 states, including Virginia. Lyme disease is caused by the bacterium transmitted to humans through the bite of infected ticks. If left untreated, infection can spread to joints, the heart and the nervous system.
Join Dr. Jose Muñoz, from the Division of Infectious Diseases, who will discuss steps to prevent Lyme Disease and the signs, symptoms and treatment options of this tick-borne illness.
Free and open to the public, but registration is recommended. For more information or to register, call (804) 828-0123 or email email@example.com
Falmouth, VA 22405
- Amy's Cafe 103 W. Cambridge St., Fredericksburg, VA
- AMY'S CAFE 123 W. CAMBRIDGE St., FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Weadon Studios and Fine Art 305 Hanson Ave., Fredericksburg, VA
- VFW Post 3103 2701 Princess Anne St., Fredericksburg, VA
- Gari Melchers Home and Studio 224 Washington St., Fredericksburg, VA